PRF Seed offers a prize pool of $10,000 USD 💰to be distributed among a maximum of 4 winners. This seed capital can be a crucial injection to expand the reach and impact of the awarded entrepreneurship.
We have discovered that our volunteers and scholars at each PRF are trusted leaders, dreamers and go-getters with innovative ideas worth seeding. Seed capital is crucial because it allows entrepreneurs to take their business idea from the conceptual stage to a point where it may be more attractive to investors for further funding.
At every PRF event, there is a team of dedicated and passionate volunteers. Volunteering comes with several benefits:
- A free ticket to the two-day event
- Meet coffee business owners, roasters, and producers from around the world
- Be part of a meaningful and purposeful event
- Connect with young coffee professionals and enthusiasts
- Learn new skills – both practical and social
- Participate in the PRF Seed program
You’ll also receive:
- An official PRF Volunteer Participation Certificate
- An official PRF Colombia t-shirt
- Snacks and water
500 producer scholarships just released! In partnership with Mayorga Coffee’s Beca Mayorga initiative, we’re offering 500 scholarships for producers! Scholars will receive full-access tickets to attend the two-day forum at Anacafé in Guatemala City.
Beca Mayorga Scholarships are available to all coffee producers, but we especially encourage women and young producers from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua to apply.