COVID-19 guidelines at Producer & Roaster Forum El Salvador 2023
This year, we’re incredibly excited to welcome you all to the return of Producer & Roaster Forum. The two-day forum will be held at the Salamanca Exhibition Centre, San Salvador, El Salvador, and is expected to bring together more than 5,000 attendees from around the world.
PRF El Salvador is a CASHLESS FORUM and there will be no onsite registration facilities. All attendees must register and pay on their own devices in advance online to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Once you register on your own device, we can then scan your QR code to print out your badge onsite.
To help you feel safe and comfortable while attending the event, we’ve put together some information below.
These detail what the team at the Salamanca Exhibition Centre are doing to keep you safe, what you need to do if you’re travelling internationally to attend, and what the event will require from you.
Salamanca Exhibition Centre COVID-19 CONTINGENCY MEASURES
At the venue:
- Biosecurity technology has been put in place for temperature reading and face recognition.
- Hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout the venue. Employees and visitors are encouraged to make regular use of these.
- Free face masks are available for both employees and attendees.
- Additional workers have been employed to regularly disinfect and clean the venue.
- Corrective and preventative measures will be implemented at regular intervals, during the forum itself.
PRF 2023 COVID-19 ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
All entrants must present proof of completion of a COVID-19 vaccination scheme or either a negative antigen test taken within 48 hours prior to the originally scheduled time of embarkment or a PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the originally scheduled time of embarkment.
PRF 2023 COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Although these regulations will mitigate the impact of COVID-19 for the forum, we have set out our own guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
Note that these guidelines apply to all who attend, including exhibitors and visitors.
For PRF 2023, you must:
- Not travel to the forum if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild.
- Not travel to the forum if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or someone who has experienced COVID-19 symptoms.
We also ask that you:
- Regularly wash your hands or sanitise them using the stations provided.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay up to date with any other local restrictions pertaining to COVID-19 (which are subject to change).
- Inform a PRF representative immediately if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms, even if mild.
- Avoid greetings such as hugging, kissing, or handshakes.
- Dispose of used paper napkins immediately.
- Avoid sharing cups, plates, and cutlery.
We also encourage all attendees to wear a mask wherever possible in order to limit the potential spread of the virus. When wearing a mask, please ensure that you cover your nose and mouth to increase its efficacy.
We are also employing a modified cupping protocol for all cupping sessions, which are designed to minimise the risk of transmission and contamination.
Finally, kindly pay attention to any announcements or updates regarding COVID-19 at the venue.
TRAVELLING TO EL SALVADOR
- International travel guidance varies based on country, and is subject to change.
- We recommend reviewing national guidelines before you depart. If you are at all unsure, please contact your embassy in El Salvador.
For more information on attending Producer & Roaster Forum El Salvador 2023, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to learn more about COVID-19 and travel, see the WHO Guidelines here.