PRF Colombia is just around the corner! With just a few weeks to go before the event, we’re sending out a final call to all attendees who would like to register for the wide range of workshops and cuppings on offer across the two-day forum.
We’re encouraging everyone (including people who pre-registered) to check in and secure their places at these sessions now. Remember that if you’ve already pre-registered, you’ll still need to confirm your attendance by completing final registration.
There are limited spaces for each workshop and cupping session, so act fast to secure your spot.
We’re extremely excited about the workshops on offer at PRF Colombia. Topics will cover a number of key coffee industry topics, ranging from sensory analysis to coffee cupping and tasting.
There’s something for everyone, whether you’re a roaster, importer, producer, or barista. Take a look at a few of the workshops on offer below!
- Flavour manipulation for baristas (Shaun Aupiais – Red Band Academy, South Africa)
- An introduction to mindful tasting (Freda Yuan – United Kingdom)
- Coffee stories: How the industry can change lives (Ryan LeRoux – Leva Foundation, South Africa)
- Speed, accuracy & discipline: Honing your cupping skills (Daniel Horbat – Ireland)
- Cafeologia: Coffee knowledge (Jesús Salazar – México)
- Water activity in green coffee: A breakdown (Jean Etchats – Belco, France/Colombia)
- Untitled workshop (title TBD) (Root Capital)
For more information on these workshops and who will be involved, click here.
As well as a number of workshops, we’re also hosting a number of cupping sessions at PRF Colombia in partnership with organisations representing coffee producers from Colombia and México.
Attendees will have the opportunity to sample some of the finest coffees from both countries, as well as the ability to network with the people behind them.
Take a look at some of them below:
- Cupping session with Varietales Finos/Granja Paraíso 92
- Cupping session with Cafeología
- Jesús Salazar – México
- July 1st 9:30AM
- Cupping session with Amarillo Exports
- Cupping session with Café GRIAL
- Cupping session with CAFE ORIGEN PALESTINA HUILA
- Cupping session with Green Hills Coffee SAS
- Cupping session with Cooperativa de Caficultores del Occidente de Antioquia
For more information on these coffee cuppings and who will be involved, click here.
For a full list of FAQs, click here, and if you’d like to register, you can do so on the same page by clicking on the event in question.
We can’t wait to see you at PRF Colombia, and want to encourage all attendees to do everything they can to maximise their experience at the forum – so register today to secure your spot!