PRF Colombia is only a few days away, and we’re thrilled to welcome you to Plaza Mayor in Medellín. With a stellar lineup of speakers, workshops, cuppings, and competitions, the event is sure to be a wonderful experience.
Here’s some things to know before you arrive at the forum:
TICKETS & REGISTRATION
- Tickets must be purchased online, there will be no ticket sales on site.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Your unique QR code (generated upon ticket purchase) serves as your ticket for registration.
- PRF registration is located at Caja de Madera, Plaza Mayor Exhibition Center, Medellín.
- Registration opens on Wednesday 29th at 11:00 am, so feel free to pick up your badge early!
- Your badge is the only way of accessing the event. Lost badges can be reprinted on site for a fee of US$25.
- Each attendee will need to pick up their own badge in person; company representatives cannot register/pick up multiple badges for their staff.
Please note that children under the age of 12 (including infants) are not allowed to attend PRF Colombia.
Also, we are carefully following all local safety guidelines and ask that you avoid attending the forum if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. SEE COVID GUIDELINES HERE
As you prepare to travel and attend PRF, why not plan on checking out the vibrant coffee scene here in Medellín? You’ll find our quick guide here. Additionally, you can catch the latest updates by signing up to our newsletter, following PRF on social media, or reading news about the event here.
See you at the forum!