Regular Ticket, VIP Experience
Includes OTE and full VIP access at the 2-day forum
For roasters and coffee buyers only.
“PRF is the only event that supports the idea of roasters sitting in front of producers, which is an important step toward changing inequities in our supply chain.”
– Martin Mayorga
Regular Ticket, VIP Experience
LOCATION: Plaza Mayor, Medellin, Colombia
ORIGIN TRIP EXPERIENCE (OTE): June 26 – June 29, 2022
PRF FORUM DATE & TIME: June 30 – July 1 from 9:00 am to 18:00 pm
Created specifically for coffee roasters and green buyers wishing to visit Colombia, the Origin Trip Experience (OTE) ticket includes a four-day trip to coffee-growing regions of Colombia, followed by the PRF event in the heart of Medellín.
During the OTE, visiting roasters and buyers will be able to experience Colombian coffee production first hand, staying with local hosts on coffee farms across Colombia in groups of up to 15. Visitors will visit farms and farmers, participate in cupping sessions, travel to various mills, observe harvesting and processing, and join roundtable discussions with producers.
Following this hosted experience, participants will then travel to Medellín to attend the two-day PRF event.
|All-inclusive VIP access||OTE|
|Origin Trip Experience (all-inclusive)|
|Interactive Sessions & Workshops|
|All PRF Exhibition Areas|
|Networking Meetups & Matchmaking|
|Customized Coffee Sourcing Opportunities|
|Engage With Thousands of Coffee Farmers|
– Tailor-made for specialty coffee roasters and green buyers
– Focused on immersive relationship building and knowledge sharing between producers and roasters.
– Highly organized and pre-planned. Your PRF Host will pick you up directly from the airport according to a provided and managed itinerary.
– Please ensure you arrive by midday at 12:00pm on June 26th. If your flight arrives later, we recommend arriving on the 25th. Please note: this additional night is not covered by your ticket price.
– All-inclusive. This ticket includes in-country transport, airport transfers, accommodation (5-nights), meals, farm tours, entrance to PRF and more.
– If more than 1 person attends per roastery or coffee company, due to event policy, you will be placed with different hosts in different groups.
WHAT ABOUT ACCOMMODATION & BOARD?
PRF & Origin Trip Experience guests will be hosted at (or nearby to), coffee farms in groups of up to 15 roasters. PRF Hosts will provide in-country transport, airport transfers, accommodation (5-nights), meals , farm tours, and more.
The precise day-to-day itinerary will depend on your host and will be provided 1-month prior to the event.
Note: Lunch is not included at PRF on 30th of June and 1st of July (estimated cost is $15 USD).
Please see our Covid-19 guidelines.
We have a range of new sponsorship options available: ranging from $7500 to $50,000 USD, in addition to other options listed such as purchasing exhibitor booths, cupping and workshop rooms, and more. Get in touch with us for more information.
Or please let us know if you’d like to sponsor a producer’s attendance.
Please note that all event tickets are non-refundable. See the PRF Attendee Disclaimer.
The official PRF 2022 cap is soft and comfortable, and is complete with the official PRF Colombia logo. Available for preorder, with physical collection at the Merch Store at PRF 2022 at Plaza Mayor.Buy now
Commemorate your experience at PRF with a limited edition PRF Poster! Perfect for collecting signatures from your favorite speakers, roasters and producers, these posters are ideal for hanging in a cupping lab or roastery. Available for preorder, with physical collection at the Merch Store at PRF 2022.Buy now
Coffee and fashion go together like green beans and roasters. This limited edition PRF t-shirt includes the official PRF 2022 logo. Available in sizes S - XL. Available for preorder, with physical collection at the Merch Store at PRF 2022.Buy now